Please read these instructions carefully; it is very important for everyone’s safety.
Every patient seen by our clinicians represents an infection risk to them,
The longer they spend with each patient, the greater the risk.
Therefore this will not be a usual consultation.
- Please use a toilet BEFORE you come to the appointment as there are no available facilities at Willow Green Surgery.
- Do not bring anyone else with you to the appointment unless you are physically unable to enter the building without assistance.
For children, one parent only to attend. Do not bring a buggy or push chair.
- Drive to Willow Green Surgery, Station Road, East Preston. BN16 3AH to arrive at the time of your appointment.
- DO NOT arrive before your appointment time. When you have arrived, you MUST remain in your car.
- You will be collected from your car by the clinician.
- A clinician may assess you in your car instead.
- You will be given a disposable mask to wear when you enter the building. Once in the building do exactly as you are instructed.
- Please DO NOT SPEAK TO THE CLINICIAN UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO.
- Do not touch any surfaces. Stay at least 2 metres from anyone else in the building.
- Please leave the building promptly without delay when asked to do so.
- You will be in the building for an examination only and the clinician will not be able to deal with any other problem.
Hot Hub Patient Guidance